Skip to main content

Universal Studios Hollywood







Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, California. About 70% of the studio lies within the unincorporated county island known as Universal City while the rest lies within the city limits of Los Angeles, California. It is one of the oldest and most famous Hollywood film studios still in use. Its official marketing headline is "The Entertainment Capital of LA”. It was initially created to offer tours of the real Universal Studios sets and is the first of many full-fledged Universal Studios Theme Parks located across the world. 
Outside the theme park, a new, all-digital facility near the Universal Pictures backlot was built in an effort to merge all of NBCUniversal's West Coast operations into one area. As a result, the current home for KNBC, KVEA and NBC News with Telemundo Los Angeles Bureaus with new digital facility is on the Universal lot formerly occupied by Technicolor SA. Universal City includes hotels Universal Hilton & Towers, the Sheraton Universal Hotel, and Universal CityWalk, which offers a collection of shops, restaurants, an 18-screen Universal Cinema and a seven-story IMAX theater. In 2017, the park hosted 9,056,000 guests, ranking it 15th in the world and 9th among North American parks.
I went to Universal Studios Hollywood when im still in junior high school. I went there with my whole family. I went to the park and play all the attractions with my brother and sister.It was a very fun and memorable experience! I hope i can go there later !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The witch-hare of Cleveland

The tale:  Some farmers out hunting hares had had a disappointing day when they ran into Nanny X, a well-known local witch. “I can tell you where you’ll find a hare to chase,” she said, “but mind you don’t set a black dog on it”. And sure enough, under the hedge Nanny X indicated, there lay a huge hare. It set off, zigzagging for miles across the countryside with the hounds and hunters in hot pursuit. Just as the hare, doubling back, reached the hedge around Nanny X’s little cottage, a random black dog appeared from nowhere and snapped at its haunches, tearing the skin and biting a lump out of its leg. When the hunters stepped into the cottage to apologize to Nanny X for not preventing the black dog’s attack, they found her groaning in her bed, with a lump out of her thigh, just where the black dog’s jaws had caught the hare. The history:  The Reverend JC Atkinson was the vicar of the parish of Danby in Cleveland for more than 40 years in the 19th century, and published his ‘remin
                                                                       All About Arya                     Hello My name is Arya , i was Born in Jakarta on 14 January 2004. I have 3 brothers and sisters the first one is my brother his name is Irfan Farhan Sudrajat now he worked at the bank the second is my sister her name is Astrid Meidiana Sudrajat she have just graduated from college at ITB and the third is also my sister her name is Astari Khairunissa Sudrajat she is now studying at The Faculty Of Medicine in Padadjaran University. My hobby is Basketball and Silat or martial arts.I want to be a soldier who memorize Al Quran. My favourite lesson in school is Math and Science. My father worked as a National Civil Worker his name is Wahyu Abbas Sudrajat and my Mom is a house wife her name is Lester Dewi Paramita. Now i study at SMAN 3 Bandung I also have finished my study in junior high school at SMP Islam Al - Azhar 3 Bintaro and my elementary school at Al - Azhar 1 Jakarta element